Cincinnati man identified as worker electrocuted on home construction site
3:12 PM, Jul 12, 2018
3:29 PM, Jul 13, 2018
REILY TOWNSHIP, Ohio - A 60-year-old Cincinnati man has been identified as the worker electrocuted on a home construction site Thursday, the Journal-News reported.
Ramon P. Rangel-Luna was working for Avendano Carpentry in Cincinnati, according to OSHA, which is investigating the incident.
Rangel-Luna was working as a rigger for a roofing project in the 300 block of Gates Road around 11:30 a.m. Thursday. He both hands on the load line and was electrocuted when the load line from the crane came in contact with an overhead power line, according to OHSA
Avendano Carpentry filed paperwork with the Ohio Secretary of State’s Office on April 9 to become a limited liability company. Avendano Carpentry is a private company with four employees, according to Information provided to OSHA. The company has no OSHA history, according to a review of records by the Journal-News.
The Journal-News is a media partner of WCPO 9 On Your Side.