MIDDLETOWN, Ohio -- Police on Monday arrested multiple suspects accused of being involved in a drug trafficking organization, The Journal-News reported.
Authorities found about 330 grams of heroin/fentanyl, approximately 119 grams of methamphetamine, $3,000 cash, two AR-15 rifles and five handguns at a home on Sherman Avenue, according to Middletown police.
Federal indictments were returned for:
- Leoma Conley: arrested Friday on a conspiracy charge
- Terry Stallworth: arrested Monday on a conspiracy charge
- Justin Castleman: arrested Monday on a conspiracy charge
- Dequan Calhoun: arrested Monday on a conspiracy charge
- Deangelo Conley: already in custody on a conspiracy charge
- Dexter Mitchell: already in custody on a conspiracy charge
- Christopher Todd Jones: already in custody on a conspiracy charge
State indictments were returned for:
- William Wofford Jr: charged with engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity, a first-degree felony
- Michelle Hughley: charged with permitting drug abuse, a fifth-degree felony
- Kenneth McCuller: charged with possession of heroin, a first-degree felony and possession of fentanyl, also a first-degree felony
- Louis Eubanks: charged with trafficking in heron and trafficking in fentanyl, a second-degree felony
Police are still looking for 13 other people wanted for felony offenses involving drug trafficking, they said.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and the Warren County Drug Task Force were also involved in the operation.
The Journal-News is a media partner of WCPO.