LIBERTY TWP., Ohio -- Liberty Center expects to have nine more tenants open in time for Black Friday shopping.
The $350 million mixed-use development -- with retail shops, restaurants, business offices, big box stores, apartments and a hotel across its 64 acres -- opened in October, though not everything was finished at that point.
OUR GUIDE: All you need to know about Liberty Center
According to the Journal-News, scheduled openings between now and Black Friday include:
- Adore, which opens Friday
- Nori Japan, which opens Saturday
- Qdoba, which opens Nov. 18
- Eddie Bauer, which opens Nov. 19
- Charley’s Steakery, which opens Nov. 21
- sMari Designs, which opens Nov. 25
- Jake’s Toggery, which opens Nov. 26
- Folchi’s Formal Wear, which opens Nov. 26
- Miracle Brow Bar, which opens Nov. 26
As for holiday shopping, expect some amazing, interactive Christmas displays: Anyone nearby will be able to control the color of the Center's holiday light fixtures with their iPhones. Developers announced this as a nod to millennials, key to keeping Liberty Center viable.
Liberty Center is located at 7100 Foundry Row, Suite 204, Liberty Twp., Ohio 45069.
To get there from I-75, take Exit 24 onto Liberty Way.
The Journal-News is a media partner of WCPO.