As the weather warms up, many Tri-State communities offer just the thing to get residents outdoors --Easter egg hunts.
From toddlers to young-at-heart adults, children with special needs to canine "fur babies," there's an egg hunt for everyone.
- Hoppin' at Harbin: 10:30 a.m.-noon March 24 at Harbin Park, 1300 Hunter Road; ages 0-8; hunt begins at 11 a.m.; other activities include Easter Bunny visits, games, crafts and face painting; no registration required;
- Easter Extravaganza: noon-1 p.m. March 30 at Village Green Park, 301 Wessel Drive; ages 0-5; other activities include stories, songs and Easter Bunny visits; must register 513-858-3238, ext. 1321.
- Egg Orienteering: 5-7 p.m. March 24 at Rentschler Forest MetroPark, 5701 Reigart Road; beginners-advanced; use a detailed map to navigate checkpoints and collect Easter eggs; $4/child; $7/ Orienteering Cincinnati member; $10 non-members;
- Dog Gone Bone Hunt: noon to 4 p.m. March 25 at Rentschler Forest MetroPark, 5701 Reigart Road; plastic bags filled with dog treats, golden eggs can be redeemed for prizes; other activities include dog-friendly vendors, rescue center representatives and Easter Bunny visits; registration requested, not required.
- Flashlight Egg Hunt: 8:30-11 p.m. March 23 at Forest Run MetroPark, 1810 New London Road; ages 3-12; $5/child; must register by March 21 here .
- Helicopter Egg Drop: 9-11 a.m. March 24 at The River's Building, 5546 Cincinnati-Dayton Road; 2 years old through fifth grade; other activities include games, activities, pictures with Mr. or Mrs. Cottontail; free;
- Spring Celebration: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. March 25 at Liberty Center, 7100 Foundry Row; ages 0-10; includes Sensory Easter Bunny Event for children with sensory sensitivity from 10 a.m.-noon; Golden Egg Scavenger Hunt starts at noon on Facebook;
- Easter Egg Hunt: 10 a.m.-noon March 31 at Liberty Park, 6757 Yankee Road; ages 0-8 free.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt: noon-1 p.m. March 24 at Sunset Park, 2698 Milton Road;
- Flashlight Egg Hunt: 8:30-11 p.m. March 30 at Elk Creek MetroPark (Sebald Park, Shelter #10), 5580 Elk Creek Road; ages 3-12; $5/participant; call 513-867-5835, ext. 308 for more information.
- WCFD Organization Easter Egg Hunt: 1-1:30 p.m. March 31 at Keehner Park tennis courts, 7411 Barret Road; ages 0-8; free;
- Walk With Jesus Eggstravaganza: 3-6 p.m. March 25 at LifeChurch, 8480 Cincinnati-Columbus Road.
- Amelia Village Easter Egg Hunt: 11 a.m. March 24 at Spencer Shank Memorial Park, Robin Way and Canary Lane.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt: 10-11 a.m. March 24 at The Crossing Church, 4359 East Bauman Lane; free.
- Easter Egg Hunt: March 31, 4 p.m. at Faith Chapel, 217 West Plane St.
- Easter Eggstravaganza: 10:30 a.m. March 24 at Riverside Park, 651 Riverside Drive; other activities include snacks, face painting; email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Easter Egg Hunt: 9:30-10:30 a.m. March 17 at Pierce Township Park, 961 Locust Corner Road.
- Easter Egg Hunt: 10 and 11 a.m. March 31 at Cottell Park, 5847 Irwin Simpson Road; toddlers through 11 years old; other activities include Easter Bunny visits, games and booths representing sheriff's office, Deerfield Fire Rescue and Cincinnati Children's Hospital; free.
- LM&M Railroad Easter Bunny Express: 10 a.m.-4:45 p.m. March 24-25, 30-31 and April 7, at LM&M Railroad, 127 South Mechanic St.; includes train ride to egg hunt, Easter activities; cost varies.
- Easter Egg Hunt: 10 a.m.-noon March 31 at Fellowship Baptist Church, 247 U.S. Route 22; 0-sixth grade; free.
- Special Needs Easter Egg Hunt: 2-4 p.m. March 24 at Grace Chapel Campus, 406 Fourth Ave.; all ages; separate hunts for individuals in wheelchairs, visually impaired, sensory needs; other activities include inflatables, petting zoo, Easter Bunny visits; free.
- Easter Egg Hunt & Hike: 1 p.m. March 31 at Caesar Creek Nature Center, 8570 State Route 73; other activities include a lesson about birds, nests and eggs, egg painting.
- Anderson Park District Adult Easter Egg Hunts: 7 p.m. March 29 at Riverside Park, 3969 Round Bottom Road; ages 18+; hunt separated into three categories; $5/person;
- Anderson Park District Easter Egg Hunts: 10 a.m-noon March 31 at Riverside Park, 3969 Round Bottom Road; ages 0-17; hunts start every 15 minutes; $2/child/hunt;
- Easter Egg Hunt: 10-11 a.m. March 24 at Lutheran Church of the Resurrection, 1950 Nagel Road; ages 0-3rd grade; free.
- Easter Egg Hunt: 1 p.m. March 25 at Harvest Home Park, 3961 North Bend Road; other activities include games, crafts, miniature train ride.
Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden:
- Easter Celebration at the Cincinnati Zoo: Noon-5 p.m. March 31 at Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, 3400 Vine St.; activities include treat stations, children's activities, Easter Bunny visits, animal egg hunts and a Golden Egg Hunt.
- Peeps 5K, Kids Run and Easter Egg Hunt: 10 a.m. March 24 at Sawyer Point, 705 E. Pete Rose Way; 0-14+; hunt starts at 11:25 a.m.
- Easter Egg Hunt: 11 a.m-1 p.m. March 31 at Northminster Presbyterian Church, 703 Compton Road; hunt begins at noon; other activities include face painting, Easter Bunny visits.
- Easter Egg Hunt: March 24, 1 p.m. March 24 at Veterans Park, 6231 Harrison Ave.
- Sensory Friendly Easter Egg Hunt: noon-3 p.m. March 31 at Miami Riverview Park, 587 County Road 19; free.
- Easter Egg Hunt and Breakfast: 9-11:30 a.m. March 17 at Montgomery Church of the Saviour, 8005 Pfeiffer Road; other activities include pancake breakfast, crafts, activities, petting zoo.
- Easter Storytime and Egg Hunt: 10:30 a.m. March 30 at Joseph-Beth Booksellers, 2692 Madison Road; free.
- Eggsceptional Eggstravaganza: 1-2:30 p.m. March 24 at Wilson Commons, 2951 Bodley Ave.; ages 3-10; other activities include a lesson on animals and eggs, kid-friendly activities; free, but must call 513-861-3435 to register by March 22.
- Easter Spectacular: 10:45 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1 p.m., 1:45 p.m. March 24-25 at Parky's Farm, 10073 Daly Road; includes lunch, wagon ride and photo with the Easter Bunny; $10.95/adult, $9.95/child ages 2 and up; free for children under age 2; must register by March 21;
- Compass Course Egg Hunt: 3:30 p.m. March 25 at Winton Woods, 10245 Winton Road; ages 8+; use a compass to follow coordinates and find eggs; $9/person; must register by March 21.
- The Great Symmes Egg Hunt: 11:30 a.m. March 24 at Home of the Brave Park, 11601 Lebanon Road; ages 0-10; handicapped accessible section included.
- Washington Park Easter Egg Hunt: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. March 24 at Washington Park, 1230 Elm St.; free;
- CityLink Easter Egg Hunt: 10 a.m.-noon March 24 at CityLink Center, 800 Bank St.; other activities include face painting, Easter Bunny visits; free, but must register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/citylink-easter-egg-hunt-tickets-43564655056 .
- Underwater egg hunts: noon-2 p.m. March 18 at Blue Ash; M.E. Lyons; Clermont Family; Campbell County; R.C. Durr; Gamble-Nippert; Powel Crosley, Jr.; Clippard Family; Richard E. Lindner and Carl H. Lindner locations.
- Super Saturday: Easter Celebration: 2-3 p.m. March 31 at Cold Spring Branch Library, 3920 Alexandria Pike; other activities include crafts and games; free.
- Covington Egg Hunt: 1-3 p.m. March 31 at Devou Park band shell, 1700 Montague Road; 0-12 years; hunt starts at 2 p.m.; free.
- City Easter Egg Hunt: noon-1 p.m. March 24 at Crescent Springs Community Park, 800 Buttermilk Pike.
- City of Edgewood Easter Egg Hunt: 2-3 p.m. March 24 at Freedom Park, 550 Freedom Park Drive; ages 3-8.
- Easter Egg Hunt: 11 a.m. March 24 at Covered Bridge Park, East Covered Bridge Drive.
- Florence Police Department Easter Egg Hunt: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. March 31 at UC Health Stadium, 7950 Freedom Way;
- Good News Easter Egg Hunt: 10 a.m. March 31 at Florence United Methodist Church, 8585 Old Toll Road; ages 2 years through fifth grade; other activities include crafts, snacks and animals from Benton Farm;
- Florence Christian Church Easter Egg Hunt: 10:15-10:45 a.m. April 1 at Florence Christian Church, 300 Main St.; toddlers through fifth grade.
- Easter Egg Hunt and Party: 11 a.m. March 24 at General Ormsby Mitchel Park, 279 Grandview Drive; other activities include food, crafts, petting zoo, Easter hat contest.
- Easter Egg Hunt: noon March 24 at Tower Park, 900 South Fort Thomas Ave.; ages 1-8; other activities include breakfast and Easter Bunny visits from 10:30-11:45 a.m.
- Easter Egg Hunt: 1:30-2:30 p.m. March 24 at Highland Heights City Building, 176 Johns Hill Road.
- Egg Hunt: March 24, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. March 24 at Memorial Park, 2003 Jackwoods Parkway; ages 2-12; hunt begins at noon; other activities include face painting, Easter Bunny visits, food trucks, balloon animals; free.
- Easter Eggspress: 1-2:30 p.m. March 31 at Kentucky Railway Museum, 136 South Main St.; includes train ride, Easter Bunny visits; $21/adult, $16 children 2-12.
- Impromptu: Egg Hunt Edition: 3-5 p.m. March 28 at Newport Branch Library, 901 E. Sixth St.; ages 11-19; free.
- Eggstravaganza Easter Egg Hunt: 1 p.m. March 17 at Pride Park, 5614 Taylor Mill Road; includes Easter Bunny visits.
- Easter Egg Hunt: 8:30-10:30 a.m. March 31 at Union Presbyterian Church, 10259 Old U.S. Highway 42; ages 2-13 years; other activities include Easter Bunny visits, snacks; free, but RSVP requested via facebook.com/cityofunionky .
- Egg Hunt: 1 p.m. March 31 at Aurora City Park, 415 Park Ave.
- Casey's Great Egg Hunt: noon-1 p.m. March 31 at Casey's Outdoor Solutions, 21481 State Line Road; ages 0-12; other activities include family photos with baby farm animals); free, but registration required by March 29 at http://caseysoutdoor.com/events .
- Community Easter Egg Hunt: 10:30 a.m. March 31 at Shiner Park.
- Easter Egg Hunt: 11-11:30 a.m. March 31 at Versailles State Park pool parking lot, 1387 U.S. Route 50.