OXFORD, Ohio — Miami University police say they received a report that a female student was sexually assaulted on campus Sunday night.
The assault occurred between 11:30 p.m. and 11:40 p.m. in an outdoor area in the northern part of the central quad, police said Monday.
The attacker was described as:
- White man of college age;
- Noticeable gap in his front teeth;
- Brown hair and blue eyes;
- 6-feet 2-inches tall, 200 pounds;
- Wearing black T-shirt, jeans, white 3-stripe Adidas tennis shoes.
The victim said she did not know her attacker.
If you have any information, contact Miami University police at (513) 529-2222.