COVID-19 vaccinations will be administered to the general public tarting Tuesday, Jan. 19 at Premier Health Locations in Ohio. Doses have been earmarked for residents age 80 and up in phase 1B of Ohio’s vaccine roll out plan.
To schedule a vaccination appointment, Ohio residents age 80 or older can call (937) 276-4141 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Premier Health vaccination clinics will be held at the following locations:
- · Atrium Medical Center Vaccine Clinic: One Medical Center Drive, Middletown
- · Miami Valley Hospital Vaccine Clinic: 25 E. Foraker St., Dayton
- · Miami Valley Hospital South Vaccine Clinic: 2400 Miami Valley Drive, Centerville
- · Upper Valley Medical Center: 3130 N. County Road 25A, Troy
For more information or to find out if you qualify for a COVID-19 vaccination, click here.
According to the Butler County Health Department, beginning next week, Community First Pharmacy will be providing COVID-19 vaccines to the community according to Phase 1B guidelines. Schedule an appointment online here, or call:
- Hamilton location
- 210 S. 2nd St., Hamilton, OH, 45011
- Middletown location
- 1036 S. Verity Parkway, Middlet own, OH, 45044
Kroger Pharmacies will also allow customers to schedule an appointment online here or at 1-800-576-4377.
Hamilton Public Health officials are starting to schedule COVID-19 vaccinations for the first wave of residents 65 or older with underlying health conditions in Phase 1B.
Residents must have a scheduled appointment, and registration on the same day is not possible at this time. If you are a Hamilton resident 65 or older, fill out the vaccination form on the website. If you qualify, a staff member will contact you when they have available vaccines for your age group. The Hamilton Health Department Vaccination Survey can be found on their website or call (513) 785-7080.