Several Greater Cincinnati COVID-19 vaccine clinics adjusted hours and canceled or delayed Tuesday appointments ahead of expected inclement weather.
St. Elizabeth’s COVID-19 vaccine center will reopen at noon on Tuesday, St. Elizabeth spokesman Guy Karrick said.
UC Health's site will be closed from 7 a.m. to noon on Tuesday, according to spokeswoman Amanda Nageleisen.
Hamilton County Public Health has postponed all vaccines scheduled for Tuesday at the Hamilton County Board of Elections and the Anderson Center.
Christ Hospital's COVID-19 vaccine clinic will open at noon on Tuesday.
St. Elizabeth vaccine site
- Clinic is located at St. Elizabeth in Covington.
- All appointments scheduled from noon to 4 p.m. Monday will be rescheduled for the same time on Feb. 27.
- Appointments scheduled between 10 a.m. and noon Tuesday will also be moved to Feb. 27 at the same time.
- Patients who had an appointment to get the vaccine on Monday or Tuesday will get a message in MyChart.
UC Health vaccine site
- Clinic is located at UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute
- Appointments will be rescheduled for later in the day on Tuesday or another time this week
- People who had appointments between 7 a.m. - noon on Tuesday should call 513-584-DOSE (3673) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and select option 2 to reschedule their appointment.
- No appointments had been scheduled for Monday
Hamilton County Public Health
- Clinics are located at the Hamilton County Board of Elections and the Anderson Center.
- All Tuesday appointments will be rescheduled for the same time and location on a different day; no vaccines will be given Tuesday.
- People who would have received their first dose at the Hamilton County Board of Elections will instead get the shot on Feb. 22.
- People who would have received their second dose at the Anderson Center will get it Feb. 22.
- People who would have received their second dose at the Hamilton County Board of Elections will get it Feb. 23.
Cincinnati Health Department
- The Cincinnati Health Department COVID Vaccine Clinic at the College Hill Recreation Center for Tuesday will be delayed three hours -- start time will be 11:00. If you have questions or need to reschedule for another day, call the vaccine help line at 513-357-7462.
- Patients with appointments for Tuesday may arrive at any time to the vaccination clinic at College Hill Rec Center between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Tuesday to be vaccinated.
- People who had appointments before noon have been contacted and will be able to come in after noon to get the vaccine.