Frisch’s Big Boy restaurants are now offering milk, produce items and even toilet tissue at their stores across the Tri-State.
Big Boy’s Market items are now available through Frischs.com, carryout, drive-thru and delivery, the chain announced Thursday.
Those items include:
- Half gallons of milk and chocolate milk
- Breads (white, rye, whole wheat, 12-grain, buns)
- 12-count dinner rolls
- Soft shell tortillas
- Five-pound bag of sugar
- Single-serve cereals (Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs)
- Produce (celery stalks, tomatoes, broccoli, red onions)
- 20-ounce Frisch’s Big Boy ketchup
- 20-ounce French’s Classic yellow mustard
- Four-pound container of Frisch’s Big Boy tuna salad
- Two-liter bottles of select Coca-Cola products
- 20-ounce bottles of Dasani Purified Water and Coca-Cola products
- Single rolls of bathroom tissue, limit four per order
“Frisch’s Big Boy is here for you in these challenging times,” president and CEO Jason Vaughn said in a news release.
You can still order regular menu items at Tri-State Big Boy locations, but dining rooms are closed in accordance with state orders to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Menu may vary by location.
For more information, click here.