MoneyLocal Business News

Actions

Local service helps you clean out your wardrobe for the new year

wardrobe.jpg
Posted at 5:46 AM, Jan 05, 2021
and last updated 2021-01-05 11:08:27-05

CINCINNATI — If one of your New Year's resolutions is to declutter your wardrobe, this local service is for you.

Erin Flynn is the founder and CEO of Cladwell, a membership program that helps clients simplify their wardrobe. Flynn said she came up with the idea after learning that the average American only wears about 20% of their wardrobe, making the other 80% clutter.

Cladwell helps clients to declutter their closet by creating a create-a-capsule wardrobe, which Flynn describes as "a smaller wardrobe full of thoughtfully chosen items you can easily mix and match."

Your new capsule wardrobe might have about 70 items in it, but if you think you might have trouble making new outfits with those items, Cladwell can help there, too.

"We have a daily outfits app that helps you get dressed every morning from the clothes already in your closet," Flynn said. "So if you remember Clueless, kind of think of the Clueless app that Cher had."

The app is $49 a year, and you can find the app and more information on Cladwell by clicking here.