Several varieties of Aunt Jemima frozen pancakes, frozen waffles and frozen French toast slices are being recalled because they could be contaminated with listeria.
The products were sold nationwide in the United States and Mexico. No one has reported getting sick.
Pinnacle Foods announced the voluntary recall Friday. It includes all "Best By" dates of the products below:
- AUNT JEMIMA LIL GRIDDLERS BLUEBERRY 14.5oz, UPC 019600054603
- AUNT JEMIMA MINI PANCAKES 14.5oz, UPC 019600054801
- AUNT JEMIMA FRENCH TOAST 12.5oz, UPC 019600057703
- AUNT JEMIMA CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST 12.5oz, UPC 019600058908
- AUNT JEMIMA WHOLE GRAIN FRENCH TOAST 12.5oz, UPC 019600059684
- AUNT JEMIMA BUTTERMILK PANCAKE LOW FAT 14.5oz, UPC 019600061007
- AUNT JEMIMA HOMESTYLE WAFFLE 17.18oz, UPC 019600062004
- AUNT JEMIMA BUTTERMILK WAFFLE 17.18oz, UPC 019600062103
- AUNT JEMIMA BLUEBERRY WAFFLE 17.18oz, UPC 019600062202
- AUNT JEMIMA LOW FAT WAFFLE 17.18oz, UPC 019600062301
- AUNT JEMIMA BLUEBERRY PANCAKE 14.8oz, UPC 019600064701
- AUNT JEMIMA OATMEAL PANCAKE 14.8oz, UPC 019600064909
- AUNT JEMIMA WHOLE GRAIN PANCAKE 14.5oz, UPC 019600066408
- AUNT JEMIMA BUTTERMILK PANCAKE 14.8oz, UPC 019600068204
- AUNT JEMIMA HOMESTYLE PANCAKE 14.8oz, UPC 019600069102
- AUNT JEMIMA 60CT CLUB PANCAKES PREMIUM, UPC 019600435907
- AUNT JEMIMA PANCAKE MEXICO 60CT, UPC 019600435921
Two other items are being recalled in conjunction with the United State Department of Agriculture:
- AUNT JEMIMA FRENCH TOAST & SAUSAGE 5.5oz, UPC 051000063915
- HUNGRY MAN SELECTS CHICKEN & WAFFLES 8/16oz, UPC 658276202903
Products are being pulled from store shelves, Pinnacle Foods said. The recall doesn't include any Aunt Jemima dry mixes or syrups.
Listeria can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy people may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea. Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
Consumers should not eat these products. You can return the recalled items to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact Pinnacle Foods at 1-888-299-7646.