Amazon Prime Day is July 11, 2017. Think of Black Friday -- but only on Amazon.com and with deals changing every five minutes (literally!).
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of Prime Day:
- Some of the best Prime Deals are on Amazon products -- like the Amazon Echo (Alexa) or the Amazon Firestick. Echos, for example, are half off.
- Check competitors' sites. Walmart.com, for example, has some deals that beat Amazon's Prime Day prices. Ally Kraemer found a CharBroil grill for a fraction of Amazon's price on Walmart.com.
- Gift cards are a sometimes forgotten deal. Some gift cards on Amazon.com cost $10 less than their value, like this $50 Outback Steakhouse gift card for $40.
- Deals change every five minutes -- so don't be surprised if some items in your shopping cart expire.
- You can get "watch this deal" alerts on your phone so you don't miss out on a good buy.
Read more of our Prime Day coverage here:
- Amazon Prime Day 2017: Things to know before you shop
- Amazon deals include smart scale, bedding, home security cameras and more
- The best Amazon Prime Day deals for parents
- Amazon Prime Day offers 55 percent off Huggies diapers
- These were the most popular Amazon Prime Day purchases around the world last year