Attention travelers, there’s a major flight sale happening at Southwest Airlines right now with some one-way fares as low as $42. Hurry, though. To get in on this deal, you’ll need to book your flights no later than Thursday, Aug. 24. You'll want to get aboard this deal, stat. Not only can you get one-way domestic fares for cheaper than you could fill up the gas tank of your SUV, but the fare sale also includes some international destinations, like Belize City, Belize and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Fall break, anyone?
Here’s a few things you need to know about this epic flight sale:
- A two-week advance purchase is required (sorry, you can’t snag one of these deals and hop on a plane today.)
- There are some blackout dates that apply around peak travel days
- The flight sale is valid on travel within the continental United States from 9/5/2017- 2/14/2018. It’s valid on international travel between 9/12/2017 and 12/13/2017 as well as 1/9/2018-3/1/2018. Travel to and from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid from 9/6/2017-12/7/2017 and 1/16/2018-3/1/2018.
Here are a few examples of the stellar one-way deals:
- Atlanta to Chicago, $42
- Baltimore to Houston, $50
- Belize City to Ft. Lauderdale, $135
- Boise to Spokane, $52
- Boston to Atlanta, $58
- Burbank to Salt Lake City, $57
- Cabo San Lucas to Los Angeles, $106
- Denver to Las Vegas, $42
- Havana, Cuba to Tampa, $95
- Milwaukee to Cleveland, $49
- New Orleans to Atlanta, $49
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to Ft. Lauderdale, $144
- Seattle to Denver, $69
You can find a full list of the flight deals here. Inspired to book a flight? Check out one of these budget-friendly vacation spots or start planning a memorable girls’ trip to one of these remarkable resorts. But Southwest isn't the only airline rolling out deals this week. JetBlue is offering 50 percent off vacation packages to Bermuda. The catch, though? You've got to fly from Boston or New York. [H/t: Clark Deals]
This story originally appeared on Don't Waste Your Money. Checkout Don't Waste Your Money for other great tips and ideas to make the most out of life.