CINCINNATI - Panera Bread is now delivering small orders from 12 cafes across the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market, its area franchisee announced Monday.
The locations are:
- Beechmont (7711 Beechmont Ave.)
- Blue Ash (11033 Reed Hartman Hwy.)
- Clifton Heights (120 Calhoun Street)
- Crestview Hills (2911 Dixie Highway)
- Deerfield Township (5095 Deerfield Road)
- Fairfield (500 Kolb Drive)
- Florence (7150 Houston Road)
- Hyde Park (3806 Paxton Drive)
- Kenwood (8115 Montgomery Road)
- Newport (169 Pavillion Pky.)
- Tri County (405 East Kemper Road)
- West Chester (7725 Voice of America Drive)
Nine other Tri-State locations are not able to deliver because of "execution restraints and back-of-house limitations," according to Melanie Murray, regional marketing director for Covelli Enterprises.
Here’s how delivery works:
- Single orders can be delivered within 8 minutes of the delivery café.
- Delivery charge is $3.
- Minimum order is $5.
- Delivery orders must be made by credit card through the Panera Bread app or panerabread.com.
- Delivery service hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Orders can be placed between 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
The company’s Rapid Pick Up option, which allows customers to place pick-up orders online or via the Panera Bread app, is available at every Panera Bread cafe in the region.
A new Mason-Kings Mills Panera will open Nov. 7 with fast-lane kiosks that allow customers to place their in-cafe order without visiting a cashier, the company announced.
Covelli Enterprises is hiring for the Mason-Kings Mills cafe and is also seeking drivers at the 12 cafes with delivery service. Applications are being taken in-cafe or online at panerabread.jobs.