Hog balls and brisket, brats and beer, plus Busken cream puffs to boot.
Bring. It. On.
With 50 area restaurants and food trucks at this year’s Taste, set for May 28-30 on Fifth Street, Downtown, figuring out where to start can be a challenge. That’s why we’re here to help.
Download WCPO's 2016 Taste of Cincinnati Guide below.
Here's what you’ll find inside:
- Our favorite Taste dishes, with recommendations from “Good Morning Tri-State” anchor Chris Riva, 9 On Your Side anchor Tanya O'Rourke and reporter Evan Millward.
- A recipe for Via Vite's Bolognese Sauce with Penne Pasta
- This year’s Best of Taste winners
- A list of restaurants new this year to Taste
- The entertainment schedule at Taste
- Essential tips for navigating the festival -- from how to get there to what to wear -- from WCPO Contributor and longtime Taste-goer Julie Niesen Gosdin
Ready, set -- eat!
Taste of Cincinnati
When: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. May 28-29; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. May 30 (Memorial Day)
Where: Fifth Street, between Vine and Sentinel streets, in downtown Cincinnati