Lately, I've written about some of the great deals WCPO Insiders get.
Now, here is your chance to get a taste of what it is like to be a WCPO Insider. A Taste of Belgium that is!
I just can't stop myself from making those bad puns. My kids are 5 and 7, and they already groan at my bad puns. Sorry.
While my kids and I might not both appreciate the same jokes, we do both love Taste of Belgium.
So here's the deal: Whether you are an Insider or not, we are giving you a free appetizer at Taste of Belgium.
Here's what you have to do if you're not an Insider:
1. Go to our Facebook page.
2. Click "Promotions."
3. Click "Print Deal," then "OK."
4. Print the coupon OR you can just show the screen to your server using your mobile phone.
Here's what you do if you are an Insider:
1. Just go here.
2. Print the coupon OR you can just show the screen to your server using your mobile phone.
Here's the fine print:
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Valid only for dine-in
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions
- Duplicate use, sale or trade of a voucher is prohibited
- Excludes holidays
Excludes Saturday/Sunday brunch or other specials
This is a great deal.
Taste of Belgium just opened near us in Rookwood. We haven't been to that location yet for dinner or appetizers yet, but we did get dessert takeout there. We've gone to the Over-the-Rhine location several times for dinner, appetizers or dessert. I highly recommend the beer cheese. Most beer cheeses are heavy, cheddar based. It feels like you are eating a big bowl of Cheese Whiz. Taste of Belgium's was a totally new, sweet experience.
OK, I'm officially hungry now.
So enjoy, compliments of WCPO Insider. And if you like the experience, become an Insider and you will get even more opportunities for rewards like this one — in addition to outstanding local journalism.