CINCINNATI – The 2017 Taste of Cincinnati returns Downtown this Memorial Day weekend with 14 new food vendors, a new Taste of Findlay Market area and new location on Fifth Street.
This year’s food festival, which runs Saturday through Monday, goes from Main to Sentinel streets and continues onto the ramps of I-71 and Columbia Parkway. The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber moved Taste of Cincinnati two blocks east to accommodate the streetcar, which runs along Walnut and Race streets.
What has not changed are the multiple road closures to accommodate the event. Street closings begin 6 p.m. Friday so vendors can set up. Taste of Cincinnati kicks off at 11 a.m. Saturday. Streets will reopen 5 a.m. Tuesday, May 30.
Here's a list of closures, as well as a map to help you plan your route:
- Fifth Street – CLOSED between Main Street and Columbia Parkway
- Columbia Parkway – CLOSED between Downtown and the Sixth Street ramp
- Sycamore Street – CLOSED between Fourth and Sixth streets
- Broadway – CLOSED between Fourth and Sixth streets (no access to I-71 or I-471)
- Sentinel Street – CLOSED
- Lawrence Street – CLOSED
- Fourth Street – Converted to a temporary two-way traffic pattern between Broadway and Pike Street
Officials will maintain access to parking garages on these blocks. There will also be marked detours to northbound I-71 and southbound I-471.
To display the list of streets on the map, click the arrow/box in the top left corner. To zoom, use the +/- buttons in the bottom right corner.