Don't have tickets to Lumenocity?
Don't fret. We've got your front row seats right here. We'll stream Saturday's show starting at 9:30 p.m.
Info on the show:
- “Lumenocity: Re-imagine” will consist of 10 one-act shows, each lasting 45 minutes. (Last year, there were four two-act shows and an open dress rehearsal.)
- The elimination of one act – the non-light-show portion of the show – means there will be no appearances by ancillary groups like the Cincinnati Ballet and Cincinnati Opera. The light show is the same length as previous years.
- Lightborne, an Over-the-Rhine creative design and production company, will provide the projected images, replacing Brave Berlin, which created projections for the first three editions of “Lumenocity.”
- A free event called Lumenocity Block Party will take place on Fifth Street between Sycamore and Main streets. It will retain many of the same elements of last year’s Lumenocity Village, including craft, food and drink vendors and live performances, and will add art installations and an enormous LED screen so those outside the Taft can see the performances inside.
- John Williams: “Planet Krypton”
- John Williams: “Olympic Fanfare”
- Leonard Bernstein: “Symphonic Dances,” from “West Side Story”
- Leonard Bernstein: Overture to “Candide”
- Johannes Brahms: “Symphony No. 3,” Movement III
- Dmitri Shostakovich: “Symphony No. 5,” Movement IV