CINCINNATI -- Don’t have tickets to this year’s edition of Lumenocity? No problem.
Remember: This year's program, "Lumenocity: Re-Imagine" differs from shows in previous years. For this edition, the show takes place at the Taft Theatre. Performances last 45 minutes, and there are 10 shows Friday through Sunday.
Here are four ways you can enjoy the show for free.
1. Go to the Lumenocity Block Party. Featuring many elements from last year's Lumenocity Village, this year's Lumenocity Block Party will be open Friday through Sunday on Fifth Street from Sycamore to Broadway. The free party is open to all, and hours are 7 p.m.-midnight Friday, 1 p.m. to midnight Saturday and 1-11 p.m. Sunday. Watch Lumenocity on a giant LED screen at the block party at 9:40 p.m. Friday and 3:40 and 9:40 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
2. Watch on TV. Yes, you don’t even have to leave the house. WCPO and CET will broadcast the 9:40 p.m. Saturday show live. Coverage will start with a Lumenocity special at 9 p.m. Saturday, followed by the live show and the post-show "Afterglow."
3. Watch online. The Lumenocity shows at 9:40 p.m. Friday and 3:40 and 9:40 p.m. Saturday will stream live at lumenocity2016.com. WCPO also will stream the 9:40 p.m. Friday and Saturday shows on WCPO.com and the 9 On Your Side app.
4. Listen on the radio. On Friday, 90.9 WGUC will air a live broadcast of the Lumenocity concert.
If You Go
- When: 8 and 9:40 p.m. Friday; 2, 3:40, 8 and 9:40 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Where: Taft Theatre, 317 E. Fifth St., Downtown
- Tickets: $12 for obstructed-view seating, $20 for unobstructed seating.
- Lumenocity Block Party: 7 p.m.-midnight Friday; 1 p.m.-midnight Saturday; 1-11 p.m. Sunday. The Lumenocity Block Party will be on Fifth Street, between Sycamore and Broadway, and in the P&G pavilion. Sealed water bottles, umbrellas and small bags are permitted; lawn chairs, large backpacks and coolers are not.
- Information: lumenocity2016.com