CINCINNATI — Taste of Cincinnati organizers have increased the number of local craft beers that will be served at the annual food festival, scheduled May 28-30 along Downtown's Fifth Street between Sentinel and Vine.
More than 70 beers will be available for this year’s event, including festival sponsor Budweiser.
“You told us Taste of Cincinnati should expand its selection of local craft beers, and we listened,” said Cynthia Oxley, director of Taste of Cincinnati, in a news release. “More than one in four beers available will be brewed in the Cincinnati region.”
Here is the full list of local, regional and national beers available at Taste of Cincinnati this year.
- Christian Moerlein: OTR Ale, Purity Pils, Third Wave IPA and Strawberry Pig
- MadTree: Happy Amber, Lift, PSA Proper Session Ale, Psychopathy and Sol Drifter
- Over The Rhine Cider Co.: Original Hard Cider and Crisp Hard Cider
- Rivertown: Nice Melons, Blueberry, Roebling, Soulless and Jenneke
- Sam Adams: Lager and Summer Ale
- Bell’s: Oberon Ale, Two Hearted Ale, Amber Ale, Double Cream Stout, Oatsmobile Hoppy Session, Oarsman Ale
- Blue Moon: Belgian White and Belgian Table Pils
- Blue Point: Toasted Lager
- Breckenridge: Mango Mosaic, Agave Wheat and 471 Small Batch IPA
- Budweiser (presenting sponsor): Bud Light, Bud Light Lime, Bud Light Lime-A-Rita, Bud Light Straw-ber-ita, Bud Light Water-Melon-Rita, Bud Light Lemon-Ade-Rita and Bud Select
- Crispin: Original and Pacific Pear
- Goose Island: Summertime and Green Line
- Great Lakes: Alberta Clipper Porter, Burning River Pale Ale, Dortmunder Gold Lager, Commodore Perry IPA and Steady Rollin Session IPA
- Kentucky Ale: Kentucky Old Fashioned Barrel Ale, Kentucky White Ale, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Kentucky Kolsch, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout and Kentucky Race Day IPA
- Leinenkugel: Summer Shandy, Grapefruit Shandy, Berry Weiss and India Pale Lager
- Michelob Ultra
- Shock Top and Shock Top Lemon
- Stella Artois and Stella Cidre
- West Sixth: Amber Ale, IPA, Lemongrass Wheat, Belgian Blonde and Cocoa Porter
Yuengling: Lager, Light and Summer Wheat