"Dancing With The Stars" is returning for its 29th season later this month and the all-new cast was announced Wednesday morning on ABC's "Good Morning America."
Among the contestants on the new season is Carole Baskin, who became a pop-culture phenomenon earlier this year after being prominently featured in the Netflix documentary series "Tiger King."
Rapper Nelly, former Backstreet Boy AJ McLean and former NBA player Charles Oakley are also among those who will be dancing in the upcoming season.
See the full cast of dancers below.
- "Tiger King" star Carole Baskin
- Rapper and singer Nelly
- Former NFL tight end Vernon Davis
- "Cheer" coach Monica Aldama
- TV host Jeannie Mai
- Actor Jesse Metcalfe
- Catfish host Nev Schulman
- Former Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Backstreet Boy AJ McLean
- "Selling Sunset" star Chrishell Stause
- "Jesse" star Skai Jackson
- Director and actress Anne Heche
- Justina Machado
- Olympic figure skater and host Johnny Weir
- Former NBA superstar Charles Oakley
This story was originally published by WXYZ in Detroit.