CINCINNATI — Friends and family will face off in Week 2 of the 2019 college football season as the Cincinnati Bearcats travel up 71 to take on The Ohio State University in Columbus.
The game will air on ABC as part of a tripleheader of games for the network.
The Bearcats vs. Buckeyes will kick off at noon on Sept. 7.
UC will be coming off hosting UCLA at Nippert Stadium before taking on the interstate Buckeyes.
The Buckeyes host Florida Atlantic the week before their match up with the Bearcats.
Five UC games are scheduled for national TV, and more could be added (asterisk denotes TV game):
* Thu., Aug. 29: UCLA (Nippert Stadium) – 7 p.m. [ESPN]
* Sat., Sept. 7: at Ohio State (Columbus, Ohio) - Noon [ABC]
* Sat., Sept. 14: MIAMI (OH) (Nippert Stadium) - Noon [ESPNU]
Sat., Sept. 28: @ Marshall (Huntington, W.Va.) - 5 p.m. [CBS SN on Facebook]
* Fri., Oct. 4: UCF (Nippert Stadium) – 8 p.m. [ESPN]
Sat., Oct. 12: @ Houston (Houston, Texas)
Sat., Oct. 19: TULSA (Nippert Stadium)
Sat., Nov. 2: @ ECU (Greenville, N.C.)
Sat., Nov. 9: UCONN (Nippert Stadium)
Sat., Nov. 16: @ USF (Tampa, Fla.)
Sat., Nov. 23: TEMPLE (Nippert Stadium)
* Fri., Nov. 29: @ Memphis (Memphis, Tenn.) – TBA [ABC/ESPN]