While we will see more rain overnight, it will only be spotty. Plus, the rain will be tapering off...that's just ahead of more wet weather during the day on Friday. Morning lows will be in the upper 50s.
Some of the downpours on Friday will be heavy and there's a chance for an isolated thunderstorm. But, we are not expecting severe weather at all. Highs will only reach the upper 60s.
Memorial Day weekend looks like a few clouds may linger early on Saturday. But, other than that, it's sunshine and pleasant and summer-like conditions for the Holiday.
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports