There was no immediate estimate on damages to the vehicle.
Yeager said fires have been a problem for Rumpke lately. A fire destroyed the company's recycling facility in 2012, and there was another at its new $32 million facility this month.
Monday's fire could have been sparked by anything from lithium ion batteries to a propane tank or pool chemicals, she said. The company sent out a notice last week reminding customers the company doesn't recycle batteries; instead, they should be recycled at participating retailers, including electronic and home improvement stores.