EMERGING GROWTH AND VENTURE
Entrepreneurs make enormous personal and professional sacrifices to start and build their companies. They take great risks in order to bring their vision to life. They often have limited resources to confront a seemingly endless stream of competitive threats. They fight daily not just for market share, but for their companies’ very survival.
Entrepreneurialism is truly a part of BHMK’s DNA, and serving entrepreneurs is a core part of what we do.
BHMK provides a broad range of services to emerging companies in a wide spectrum of different business sectors (from SaaS technology development companies to food/beverage brands, and everything in between). For clients looking for this type of legal support, BHMK offers the following:
- Entity selection and formation
- Corporate governance (including shareholder, operating and partnership agreements)
- Employment, independent contractor and consulting agreements
- Confidentiality, invention assignment, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Employee incentive programs (including stock options, restricted stock/units and phantom stock/units)
- Private debt and equity financing (including friends/family, angel, venture capital and private equity)
- Commercial loans
- Intellectual property protection (including trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets)
- Data protection and cyber security
- Technology transfer and licensing
- Supplier and manufacturing agreements
- Customer agreements
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Regulatory compliance
- Federal, state and local tax
- Shareholder/owner buyouts and dispute resolution
- Corporate asset protection and succession planning
Business formation and the right governance rights takes the right team to create. Please click HERE to get connect with a talented attorney to help find you the right solution!