Target has just released their 2018 Black Friday ad, one week early this year due to the early Thanksgiving this year.
Stores will open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving day, so if you are a traditionalist who likes to enjoy their turkey, pumpkin pie and football, their early bird deals may not be for you.
It will again offer big savings on big TVs, but with most homes now having a couple of big screen HDTVs (or 4KTVs in many cases), Target is focusing its ad more on smaller electronics this year.
Among its best deals:
- Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle: $299
- PowerBeats wireless earbuds: $89 (regularly $199)
- PowerBeats Wireless headphones: $179 (regularly $299)
- Google Home Mini: $25 (regularly $49)
- Fitbit Versa smart watch: $149 (regularly $199)
- Instant Pot Duo pressure cooker: $69 (regularly $99)
- Keurig K-Mini coffee maker: $49 (regularly $70)
- Samsung 65 inch 4K HDR TV: $799 ($300 off)
- Element 55" Smart UHD TV: $199 (regularly $379, so note that this is a budget TV)
- TV: Roku 55" 4KTV: $349 (Regularly, $449, so note that this is a budget TV)
See the full ad scan at BestBlackFriday.com.
While Target will be a great place to buy small electronics and kitchen gadgets, its biggest door buster TV's are second-tier brands.
It does have a Samsung 65 inch TV for $799, but if you are looking for the biggest selection of big screen 4K Samsungs or LG's, you may want to check Best Buy's ad.
As always, don't waste your money.
"Don't Waste Your Money" is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. ("Scripps").
Follow John on Twitter ( @JohnMatarese )
For more consumer news and money saving advice, go to www.dontwasteyourmoney.com