Memorial Day weekend has arrived! All of your outdoor plans over the next few days look good, but there will be a chance for storms each day. Today's chance is the highest, with a few showers and storms likely later today.
Highs will reach the low to mid-80s, but storms & clouds a little earlier in the afternoon could keep your temperatures a little cooler.
Rain chances lower tomorrow, so it looks like much of the Tri-State will avoid rain. I have your rain chance at 30% through your Sunday with highs in the mid-80s.
Memorial Day looks the best of the 3-day weekend. Highs will reach the low to mid-80s with partly cloudy skies. Rain chances are isolated, with only 20% chances expected during the afternoon.
Scattered afternoon storm chances
Slight rain chance
Warm and sticky
Isolated afternoon storms
Warm & muggy
If you don't already have the Storm Shield app, you can download it by clicking on the link below:
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- What's a 9 First Warning Weather Alert Day?
- LIVE interactive radar
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports