A warm, muggy morning is set for us again! More of the same conditions will be around, as temperatures range from 65-70° for your morning lows. Mostly sunny skies this morning will give way to increasing clouds, a few isolated storms between the hours of 2-7 p.m. Today's rain chance is only 10-15% which means the majority of us will stay dry. Temperatures will top out in the upper 80s today.
This weather pattern of warm mornings and hot afternoons will continue for the rest of the week. I wouldn't be surprised to see a high of 90 on several of these days.
LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Starting Saturday, we enter into a bit more of a drier, warmer weather pattern, which means a mostly sunny and hot weather forecast for the holiday. Temperatures for Labor Day weekend should top out around between 88-90° on any of the three days.
After the holiday weekend, we are basically waiting for the heat to break. A push of cooler air could end the stretch of hot and humid days by Thursday of next week, but until then, the heat pushes on!
Isolated afternoon storms
Warm and muggy
Slight afternoon rain chance
- School closings
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- LIVE interactive radar
- Download the WCPO Storm Shield app for iTunes or for Android devices (storm-based alerts for life-threatening weather events)
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports