MASON, Ohio -- Each fall, people around the Tri-State and surrounding areas trade their normal lives on Friday and Saturday nights for an immersive horror experience.
Here are 9 things you didn't know about Kings Island's seventh-annual Halloween Haunt, which started Friday and will run every Friday and Saturday night through October 26.
1. Gallons of "Blood" Halloween Haunt scare actors will go through during the 12 nights of haunt: 120
2. Number of photos guests will take of the front gate greeter: 10,000
3. Number of caramel and candy apples that will be consumed at Halloween Haunt: 15,000
4. Number of Halloween Haunt hearses: 3
5. Total number of haunting hours: 83
6. Number of haunted attractions: 15
7. Number of Halloween Haunt monsters: 609
8. Number of roller coasters open at Halloween Haunt: 10
9. Number of hours Halloween Haunt monsters will combine to work: 5,000
A married couple from Indiana was killed Tuesday afternoon in a crash involving a box truck, car and minivan.
The Ohio Department of Transportation is promising some minor traffic headaches now in exchange for a better commute along I-71.
Kings Island is looking to add hundreds of people to its staff for the 2014 fall operating season.
The Ohio Auditor of State blamed years of “inaccurate accounting and budgeting” for the April financial emergency in Hamilton Township.
A father of two children who is accused of sexting a 12-year-old girl and sharing her photos with several people is scheduled to appear in a…
The Warren County Prosecutor’s Office found that police acted properly in an April 21 officer-involved shooting death in South Lebanon.
A woman was swept four miles down stream in rising floodwater as her husband and toddler were trapped in their car during Monday…
The Beach Waterpark in Mason hosted a three-day beach volleyball tournament in an effort to attract new fans to the sport, crown a new…
Police say girl shared explicit photos with several people, and someone is offering her for sex on Craigslist.
Warren County recently surpassed a major milestone that it has never reached before.