Snow's coming! That and more things to know this week in your 9 things to know.
1. Snow, yes snow, is in the forecast this week. 9 First Warning Weather has you covered for the first potential accumulating snow this fall.
2. Monday was Veterans Day and the Tri-State took time to honor the veterans in their lives with events, including a celebration in Blue Ash that revealed a new statue at the Veterans Memorial.
3. ABC News correspondent John Quiñones delivers the keynote address at the Diverse by Design: 2013 Leadership Symposium on Wednesday. The host of "What Would You Do?" will talk about how diversity is a plus for cities when it comes to attracting new business.
4. Black Friday is only a few weeks away, so we’re going to help you plan. Don’t Waste Your Money’s John Matarese already has some deals for you that you might want to check out, including those at Best Buy.
5. Who’s paying for the boom in downtown Cincinnati? Probably you. Take a look at how business reporter Dan Monk breaks it down.
6. French fries are no longer $1 anymore at McDonalds. The fast food restaurant rolls out a new value menu this week, changing the prices of some items and calling it the “Dollar Menu and More.”
7. A funeral will take place this week for Kathleen Reinzan who was killed in a crash in Edgewood on Oct. 31. The family says they’ve finally raised enough money to hold the ceremony.
8. The latest on Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines? We’ve got you covered.
9. The Cincinnati Bengals lost in overtime, in Baltimore, on Sunday. They take on the Cleveland Browns at home this week at 1 p.m.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
One person is dead after their SUV rear-ended an Ohio Department of Transportation dump truck on I-71 early Wednesday and police say alcohol…
A Westwood man was arrested Monday and charged in the rape of a 6-year-old.
This time of year, high school seniors are deciding where to go to college. For many young women and their parents, the issue of campus…
Three out of four car seats are improperly installed in vehicles, according to AAA technicians.
A proposal to protect Ohio school teachers from being fired on the basis of sexual orientation is dividing the state school board.
Before we can help the Tri-State's thousands of poor mothers and their children, we will need to find common ground across our political…
Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley says he's making good on his promise to add more cops to the streets.
The two Ohio cities still in contention to host the 2016 Republican National Convention will be visited in late April by party staff or…
A wrap-up of local stories happening Wednesday, April 16, 2014.
Mike Leake doubled and hit a two-run homer Tuesday night, ending Gerrit Cole's winning streak and leading the Cincinnati Reds to a 7-5…