Snow's coming! That and more things to know this week in your 9 things to know.
1. Snow, yes snow, is in the forecast this week. 9 First Warning Weather has you covered for the first potential accumulating snow this fall.
2. Monday was Veterans Day and the Tri-State took time to honor the veterans in their lives with events, including a celebration in Blue Ash that revealed a new statue at the Veterans Memorial.
3. ABC News correspondent John Quiñones delivers the keynote address at the Diverse by Design: 2013 Leadership Symposium on Wednesday. The host of "What Would You Do?" will talk about how diversity is a plus for cities when it comes to attracting new business.
4. Black Friday is only a few weeks away, so we’re going to help you plan. Don’t Waste Your Money’s John Matarese already has some deals for you that you might want to check out, including those at Best Buy.
5. Who’s paying for the boom in downtown Cincinnati? Probably you. Take a look at how business reporter Dan Monk breaks it down.
6. French fries are no longer $1 anymore at McDonalds. The fast food restaurant rolls out a new value menu this week, changing the prices of some items and calling it the “Dollar Menu and More.”
7. A funeral will take place this week for Kathleen Reinzan who was killed in a crash in Edgewood on Oct. 31. The family says they’ve finally raised enough money to hold the ceremony.
8. The latest on Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines? We’ve got you covered.
9. The Cincinnati Bengals lost in overtime, in Baltimore, on Sunday. They take on the Cleveland Browns at home this week at 1 p.m.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
The Reds ace gave up two homers and two triples in a 9-5 loss to the Royals Tuesday.
A man was killed late Friday afternoon after being shot in the face in Over-the-Rhine.
Following what state authorities called ‘one of the largest heroin busts in Kentucky history,’ U.S. Senate Republican Leader…
When Small Town America celebrates one of its own, it holds a parade. And that's what Lawrenceburg is doing for Nick Goepper.
What would be more fun: skiing around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway or driving the pace car at the 500? Nick Goepper might find out.
A chase involving a stolen vehicle ended in a crash Friday in Mount Healthy, police said.
Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine was taken to Christ Hospital Friday after falling ill before a speaking engagement in Cincinnati.
A local Marine is dead after police say he was shot in the head by a fellow Marine in California.
Cincinnati Police said its investigation into the Greenpeace high-wire, stunt protest at Procter and Gamble headquarters is closed, police…