CINCINNATI - Holiday deals? Yep, we’ve got those as we countdown to Black Friday (and pre-Black Friday sales). And with Sunday's storms behind us, there are ways you can help people in hard-hit regions.
1. Sunday was stormy, but the 9 First Warning Weather forecast isn’t calling for rain until this weekend. You can get a full report here.
2. The Cincinnati Bengals trumped the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, defeating them 41-20. They take on the San Diego Chargers next week in California.
3. If you want to help with disaster relief in Illinois, you can look to Blue Ash’s Matthew 25: Ministry. The international humanitarian aide organization will be collecting donations, like non-perishable food items and personal care products, and taking them to affected areas.
4. Ohioans are exercising their Second Amendment rights in record numbers. Nearly 82,000 concealed carried licenses were issued in the first nine months of 2013.
5. Notice something different on Good Morning Tri-State? That’s because we’ll have a full house, with Tanya O’Rourke and John Matarese joining the team, until Thanksgiving! John is in telling you about the Good Morning Tri-State Deal of the Day, so get up early and wake up with us.
6. The controversial Blue Grass Pipeline is up for debate this week in Falmouth, Ky. The pipeline would carry byproducts from the fracking industry.
7. Ryan Seacrest and Jason Derulo are in Cincinnati Monday to open Seacrest Studios, a multimedia studio at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. The studio is the sixth of its kind to open across the U.S.
8. Ohio’s Attorney General Mike DeWine wants to fight back against heroin, so he’s working with the Montgomery County Coroner to do so this week.
9. This week marks 50 years since President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas. Do you have a memory from that day?
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Johnny Cueto rebounded from a rough outing with four scoreless innings for the Cincinnati Reds in their 3-1 loss Sunday to the Los Angeles Angels.
A 16-year-old male is dead after a single-vehicle accident on a stretch of eastbound Interstate 275 near Kellogg Avenue.
Police responded to reports of a person shot on East McMicken Avenue Sunday afternoon.
It's been four years since Food Network paid Buschle a visit, catapulting his eatery onto the national stage in just six…
Author Donna Labermeier wants her three-book series,The Healers Triology, to spread positive energy to teens, libraries,…
Police charged a Cincinnati man with gross sexual imposition Friday for molesting two young girls in a public library.
This is the first in an ongoing series that examines what it takes to bring historic buildings back to life in Cincinnati's…
Who says the digital age means we are less connected in real life? Tri-State residents are finding that social media, blogs and other…
In part one of our "Hospital Checkups" series, we learn more about TriHealth's Good Samaritan Free Health Center.
Police are searching for a male suspect after the Westwood Walgreens was robbed at gunpoint Saturday night.