CINCINNATI - It’s finally feeling like fall! That and more in the 9 things to know this week.
1. Feeling fall? 9 First Warning Weather has fall-like temperatures in the forecast this week. Expect a chance of rain Tuesday and Wednesday and cooler temperatures by the weekend.
2. If you live in Ohio expect to pay more at the pump this week. Gas prices in Ohio increase and become closer to the national average.
3. Who Dey! The Bengals charged past the Buffalo Bills in overtime Sunday for a win. They’re in Detroit next Sunday taking on the Lions. Bonus: The Bengals are in first place for the AFC North this week.
4. Monday is Columbus Day. Expect local, state, and federal government offices to be closed as it is a federal holiday.
5. Dancing With The Stars is on again Monday night. Mason grad Brant Daugherty is still in the running to be the champion. Be sure to tune in and cheer him on.
6. If you want to ask Cincinnati mayoral candidates Roxanne Qualls and John Cranley any questions the now’s your chance. WCPO is hosting a debate on 9 On Your Side at 7 p.m. on Tuesday. More on how to submit your questions here.
7. Ooh La La. National Spa Week takes place this week. Local spas like LifeSpa and Macy’s will offer treatments for discounted rates. Check here for more details .
8. The government shutdown is two weeks deep now, with no end in sight . By Thursday, Obama administration officials say they will exhaust all borrowing authority and have only that cash on hand to meet the government's financial obligations.
9. What can you expect out of your Fantasy Football team? We’ve got a breakdown for you here .