CINCINNATI - It might snow this week. Yes, you read that right—it’s part of the 9 things to know this week.
1. Snow? It’s possible. This week will start off pleasant enough, but expect highs to only be in the 40s on Wednesday with the possibility of flurries.
2. The Cincinnati Bengals defeated the Detroit Lions 27-24 with a last second field goal Sunday. Next week they take on the New York Jets at Paul Brown Stadium.
3. Prepare to pay more at the pump this week if you’re buying gas in Ohio. Gas prices are up again this week with the average gallon costing $3.36.
4. If you’re having trouble enrolling online for the Affordable Care Act you aren’t alone. President Obama will speak to that on Monday.
5. It seems like Prince George was just born yesterday, but it’s actually time for the royal baby’s baptism this week! Prince George’s baptism happens on Wednesday at the Chapel Royal in St. James Place in London.
6. The U.S. Supreme Court has denied Ryan Widmer’s appeal in the murder conviction of his wife, Sarah. Widmer was found guilty of drowning her in 2008.
7. The Brown County Animal Shelter needs your help. Twelve dogs are on the list to be euthanized if they are not adopted by Thursday. Here’s how you can help.
8. City Gospel Mission’s “Feed Cincy Now” campaign aims to raise $600,000 for hungry families by December. It’s the nonprofit’s biggest fundraising campaign, which explains why you’ll start to see marketing across the city to spread the word.
9. The bond has been set in a for a homicide suspect who is accused of killing 14-year-old Dwayne Lemarr Lewis of South Fairmount. Julius White is accused of murdering the teen and his bond is set at $1 million.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Vote for the best restaurant in the Tri-State out of the 4 eateries left!
The Butler County Sheriff’s Office is investigating nine recent reports of vehicle thefts in Hanover Township.
Maria and Christi O’Brien, a couple from Morrow, plan to carry their health-challenged young son up the 98 steps at…
A Cincinnati man is accused of causing about $100,000 in damage when police said he stole 19 air conditioning units.
In this week's "wine me, dine me pick of the week:" Julie Niesen Gosdin bellies up to the bar and digs into "eminently…
A multi-million dollar expansion this spring at a Butler County hospital will bring with it increased health care options for patients and…
The New Miami police chief is on paid administrative leave after the village's mayor filed charges to remove him from office and local…
In this week's "Ask the Nurse," spring means bats are swinging, balls are flying, and players of all ages are sliding into…
The FDA may be backing off from proposed changes that would have affected brewers and farmers across the nation.
Although the Reds are three games under .500, Cincinnati's season is just getting started.