CINCINNATI - It might snow this week. Yes, you read that right—it’s part of the 9 things to know this week.
1. Snow? It’s possible. This week will start off pleasant enough, but expect highs to only be in the 40s on Wednesday with the possibility of flurries.
2. The Cincinnati Bengals defeated the Detroit Lions 27-24 with a last second field goal Sunday. Next week they take on the New York Jets at Paul Brown Stadium.
3. Prepare to pay more at the pump this week if you’re buying gas in Ohio. Gas prices are up again this week with the average gallon costing $3.36.
4. If you’re having trouble enrolling online for the Affordable Care Act you aren’t alone. President Obama will speak to that on Monday.
5. It seems like Prince George was just born yesterday, but it’s actually time for the royal baby’s baptism this week! Prince George’s baptism happens on Wednesday at the Chapel Royal in St. James Place in London.
6. The U.S. Supreme Court has denied Ryan Widmer’s appeal in the murder conviction of his wife, Sarah. Widmer was found guilty of drowning her in 2008.
7. The Brown County Animal Shelter needs your help. Twelve dogs are on the list to be euthanized if they are not adopted by Thursday. Here’s how you can help.
8. City Gospel Mission’s “Feed Cincy Now” campaign aims to raise $600,000 for hungry families by December. It’s the nonprofit’s biggest fundraising campaign, which explains why you’ll start to see marketing across the city to spread the word.
9. The bond has been set in a for a homicide suspect who is accused of killing 14-year-old Dwayne Lemarr Lewis of South Fairmount. Julius White is accused of murdering the teen and his bond is set at $1 million.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Police charged a Cincinnati man with gross sexual imposition Friday for molesting two young girls in a public library.
This is the first in an ongoing series that examines what it takes to bring historic buildings back to life in Cincinnati's…
Who says the digital age means we are less connected in real life? Tri-State residents are finding that social media, blogs and other…
In part one of our "Hospital Checkups" series, we learn more about TriHealth's Good Samaritan Free Health Center.
Police are searching for a male suspect after the Westwood Walgreens was robbed at gunpoint Saturday night.
Kentucky State Police are searching for a man who reportedly escaped from the Keeton Correctional Facility early Saturday.
Three passengers were transported to UC Medical Center Saturday after a car hit a bus on Reading Road.
Police responded to the scene of an active bank robbery on Houston Road Saturday afternoon.
David Hensley makes a spectacle of himself every time he walks down the halls of Cincinnati State. And he couldn't be happier.
The congregants of Temple Sholom have formed a wide range of community partnerships, including a collaboration…