CINCINNATI - Is warmer weather on your holiday wish list? If so, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
1. It might be cold now, but we’re expecting a high of 54 degrees Friday. You read that right. The 9 First Warning Weather forecast has you covered.
2. Ouch. The Cincinnati Bengals lost in Pittsburgh Sunday. They’ll play the Minnesota Vikings next.
- PHOTOS: Not a great day Pittsburgh
3. You’ll pay less at the pump this week. Gas prices are down.
4. Hungry? A new brunch spot, the Sleepy Bee Café, opens in Oakley this week. This may be the ideal spot for fans of children’s book store Blue Manatee, because both locations have the same owner.
5. Don’t feel bad if you didn’t win the Mega Millions jackpot on Friday because no one else did either. The new drawing’s Tuesday and the prize? It’s $550 million now.
6. It’s that time of year agai: End of the year lists are already appearing and guesses about next year are abundant. What will be the most popular social media trend be next year? Here are the predictions.
7. Arapahoe High School shooting victim Claire Davis is in critical condition at a Colorado hospital. She’s 17-years-old.
8. Hunger knows no zip code. Freestore Foodbank is starting its food distribution for Christmas meals this week.
9. December 16 is an important day in American history. It’s the day the Boston Tea Party was held and when the Battle of the Bulge began during WWII.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Willie Moore scored 17 points and eighth-seeded Miami (Ohio) held off ninth-seeded Kent State in the opening round of the Mid-American…
Middletown police officers found the body of a woman inside a vehicle in Middletown Monday afternoon.
The Reds have been outscored 20-3 in their last three games and now have a spring training record of 4-10.
A man of East Price Hill is expected to appear in court Tuesday morning, about two years after his "hoarder house" became a problem…
The Union Township nanny accused of producing and possessing child pornography will be in court Tuesday to change his plea from not guilty to…
From March 2012 to March 2013, the year prior to the casino opening, there were a total of 38 crimes reported in the area surrounding the…
Find out about minority inclusion at City Hall, efforts to deal with Cincinnati's looming deficit and more on Political Cocktail.
An unidentified man robbed a bank on South Gilmore Road at about 11:45 a.m. Monday.
Members of University of Cincinnati's faculty union have overwhelmingly approved the contract hammered out after protracted negotiations.
Undercover narcotics agents in Butler County were busy over the weekend, netting thousands of dollars in drugs, three vehicles, a hand gun…