Crews save a dog's life after responding to a fire in Springboro Thursday morning. Photo: Nick Graham, WHIO.
Hide Caption

Crews resuscitate dog rescued from garage fire in Springboro

a a a a
Share this story

SPRINGBORO, Ohio -- Crews saved a dog's life Thursday morning after responding to a fire in Springboro.

A home in the 100 block of Ambridge Court in Springboro caught fire around 4:30 a.m. on Thursday, Clearcreek Fire Chief Bob Kidd told WHIO.

The fire began in the garage and quickly burned through to the second story of the home when fire crews arrived to the home.

A family of four was able to escape the fire. No one was injured, according to Kidd.

The family dog was found and resuscitated by crews and is currently being treated at a Veterinary clinic.

An initial estimate of damage to the home, including vehicles, is said to be around $120,000.

Click here to read the original report on WHIO.

Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Print this article

Comments

Hmm... It looks like you’re not a WCPO Insider. or Subscribe now to contribute!