CINCINNATI - It will feel like fall in the Tri-State, and gas prices are dipping along with the temperatures.
1. It’s cooling down in the Tri-State. After Sunday’s soaking you can expect highs in the low 70s throughout the week. For more on that check the 9 First Warning Weather forecast.
2. Have you registered to vote in Ohio for the November 5 general election? If not, Monday’s the last day to do so. There’s 1,677 local issues in Ohio and 195 of them are school issues.
3. Bengals fans start the week on a Who Dey! high, after the team defeated the Patriots. The Bengals travel to Buffalo this week to take on the Bills.
4. Sushi fans, rejoice. Fusian has opened a restaurant in Hyde Park. The eatery which bills itself as the “Chipotle of sushi” now has two Cincinnati locations (one is downtown).
5. If you live in Cincinnati you’ll want to know about the new way you take out the trash. The city’s garbage system is now semi-automated thanks to the city’s new trash carts. To learn more about what to expect in your neighborhood you can visit www.cincinnati-oh.gov/trash.
6. Survivors of breast cancer and their supporters will take part in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer at Yeatman’s Cove on Oct. 13. WCPO - 9 On Your Side is a sponsor of the event. You can join our team.
8. Black Friday is closer this week than it was last week and John Matarese has a Don’t Waste Your Money story on what deals are predicted to be available on the biggest shopping day of the year.
9. Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones is in court this week on an assault charge. Police say he hit a 34-year-old woman outside of FB’s on Sixth Street.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Newport officials honored a Tri-State woman for saving two lives at different times in one day.
Five months of investigating led police to make a drug bust and arrest five people in Middletown on Wednesday.
Are you ready for some football? The 2014 Bengals full schedule is now here!
Black community members from across Cincinnati teamed together at Wednesday's City Council meeting against Councilman…
As many Cincinnatians have realized, it's nearly impossible to grab a glimpse of the making of 'Carol,' but WCPO’s Tony…
As baseball fans celebrated the 100 th birthday of Wrigley Field Wednesday, three Reds greats must have been smiling.
Several Cincinnati city council members said Wednesday they felt blindsided by Mayor John Cranley’s move to freeze an approved bike…
A Hamilton County Justice Center corrections officer faces a single charge after authorities say he went online to try to meet and have sex…
The mayor of Aberdeen resigned Wednesday – the same day a former officer of the Aberdeen Police Department filed a lawsuit against the…
Crews were called to a pond in Warren County Wednesday afternoon when teens reported seeing a body in the water.