STONELICK TOWNSHIP, Ohio – A man trying to keep his mule warm on a back porch inadvertently burned down his own home.
The owner of a house at 1850 Ohio 131 near Chestnut lane told fire officials he placed a heating device near his mule for the night. That heater fell over into nearby hay, sparking the blaze that would consume the whole structure.
The fire was first reported at about 9:10 p.m. By the time firefighters arrived flames already moved up the back of the house and eventually spread into the living room, second floor and attic.
No one was injured in the incident. The house was a total loss.
Clermont County officials want the public’s input on a series of improvements along SR 32.
A muscular man wearing a long fake beard is suspected in a string of armed robberies at family-friendly barbershops in the Tri-State.
A man accused in the death of a 37-year-old Kentucky woman was found by police Friday morning staying inside a tent in Clermont County's…
A man that led police on a chase that ended in a double-fatal crash Sunday evening had his bond set at $1 million Thursday.
The driver and passengers involved in a fatal Clermont County crash were observed drinking before police engaged them in a pursuit.
After a brief hiatus the rambling black bear spotted throughout the Tri-State has been seen again, and perhaps heading home.
Residents along a stretch of state highway where two people died Sunday say speeders and hill-hoppers make the area very dangerous.
The Asian longhorned beetle (ALB), continues to terrorize trees and hardwood in Clermont county, leading to the removal of over 49,000 trees…
Chaos erupted inside an Anderson Towne Center Weight Watchers Tuesday when a car plowed into the store’s front.
Kathrine Nero and Chris Riva put their journalistic skills to use--to roundup some of their favorite #namedbear suggestions from Twitter followers.