- Light fog
CINCINNATI -- A carbon monoxide leak forced about 30 residents out of their apartments in Cincinnati's Westwood neighborhood Monday night.
Units in an apartment complex began filling with carbon monoxide at about 10:30 p.m. in the building located in the 2800 block of Harrison Avenue.
Cincinnati Fire Chief Michael Washington determined the leak was from a boiler.
A bus was brought in to help keep those who were evacuated warm. Residents were unable to return home Monday night and Red Cross helped to house them overnight.
No injuries were reported.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
In part one of our "Hospital Checkups" series, we learn more about TriHealth's Good Samaritan Free Health Center.
Police are searching for a male suspect after the Westwood Walgreens was robbed at gunpoint Saturday night.
Kentucky State Police are searching for a man who reportedly escaped from the Keeton Correctional Facility early Saturday.
Three passengers were transported to UC Medical Center Saturday after a car hit a bus on Reading Road.
Police responded to the scene of an active bank robbery on Houston Road Saturday afternoon.
David Hensley makes a spectacle of himself every time he walks down the halls of Cincinnati State. And he couldn't be happier.
The congregants of Temple Sholom have formed a wide range of community partnerships, including a collaboration…
Nick Goepper talks about girls, turning 20, his dating contest, being a role model and his plans in an interview with WCPO.
Kentucky State Police charged a Carroll County, Ky. man on Friday with the murder of his 2-year-old son.
CINCINNATI -- This week on Pet Pals, Meg Stephenson from the Animal Friends Humane Society in Hamilton, joined us with two furry friends that…