CINCINNATI -- A carbon monoxide leak forced about 30 residents out of their apartments in Cincinnati's Westwood neighborhood Monday night.
Units in an apartment complex began filling with carbon monoxide at about 10:30 p.m. in the building located in the 2800 block of Harrison Avenue.
Cincinnati Fire Chief Michael Washington determined the leak was from a boiler.
A bus was brought in to help keep those who were evacuated warm. Residents were unable to return home Monday night and Red Cross helped to house them overnight.
No injuries were reported.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A woman was found dead in the 5500 block of Cincinnati-Dayton Road just after midnight Saturday.
In this week's "Where We Pray," learn about a local church that combines the mission and resources of a large congregation with…
This week on Pet Pals, Katy Campolongo from Fourgotten Paws joined us with two adorable puppies looking for homes.
Last year, Crossroads raised $377,000 to help kids in Cincinnati. This year, they're hoping for more to help combat the local heroin epidemic.
Police aretrying to determine why a man was walking on northbound I-471 in Northern Kentucky Saturday morning when he was struck and killed…
This third installment of WCPO's occasional series shows the next phase of work in the development of Park West in historic Over-the-Rhine.
A man was arrested Friday in connection with two burglaries earlier this week involving a stranger who entered the bedrooms of women while…
If you want to pick up tickets left for you by a player at a stadium, you most show a photo ID at will call. Same if you want to cash a…
Alfredo Simon lowered his ERA to 0.86, and the Cincinnati Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 4-1 Friday for their 16th win in their last 17…
Cincinnati Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips left Friday's game against the Chicago Cubs because of back spasms.