Parents already worry about dark colored costumes at night while their kids are roaming the streets for candy, but the Tri-State will now be dealing with a wicked forecast to boot.
Need some alternative Halloween plans? We've got you covered.
- Hallo(WEE)n at the Cincinnati Art Museum from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30. Ages 2-5.
- Mount St. Joseph Community Trick or Treat from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30. Admission: $1 or 2 canned goods. Kids ages 12 and under at the Seton Center Lobby.
- Scheben Branch Library Union, Ky. Halloween Spectacular at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday Oct. 30th.
- Cincinnati Public Library: Harrison Branch 10:30 a.m., Wed. Oct. 30 Ages 3-6 Trick or Treat
- Eastgate Mall Mall-O-Ween Treat Night 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31. Ages 1 through 12. "Haunt" the mall looking for goodies.
- Florence Mall 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31. Ages 12 and under.
- Northgate Mall MALL-oween $500 costume contest and indoor trick or treating from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. Ages 12 and under.
- Entertrainment Junction Jack O'lantern Junction 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Thursday. Indoor pumpkin patch, trick or treating and a free mini pumpkin. Admission required.
Do you know of any other alternative Halloween activities? Let us know in the comment box below.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Fifth Third Bancorp says its first-quarter net income fell 25 percent, mostly on a decline in its investment in its former Vantiv…
A wrap-up of local stories happening Thursday, April 17, 2014.
There are an estimated 680 unfilled local manufacturing jobs, according to the Northern Kentucky Industrial Park Industry Partnership.…
Kings Island is set to open Friday and this year park organizers are preparing to give visitors a real scream.
A new Kroger Marketplace opens Thursday in Northern Kentucky. But what does that mean for its old store, right next door?
A man called authorities from a Brown County home Friday to report another man shooting a gun under the same roof, and both men were arrested.
Students, street artists and community activists made their way to the campus of Northern Kentucky University to raise money for a good cause…
One of his toughest and most rewarding nights yet, Ryan Braun called 911 when his wife's water broke.
A deadly crash on I-71 should be a warning to drivers and a reminder of the risks road crews face on Tri-State highways.
A Cincinnati Metro bus driver has a broken leg after she crashed into the side of a building in Walnut Hills Wednesday evening.