CRESTVIEW HILLS, Ky. - To prevent childhood obesity and promote health, Dr. Chris Bolling, a pediatrician with Pediatric Associates of Northern Kentucky, offers what he calls “healthy numbers for healthy families.”
The numbers are easy-to-remember guidelines for parents reminding them how many servings of fruits or vegetables children need daily, how kids need to step away from TVs and other screens that keep them sedentary, how important daily exercise is and how important it is for children to avoid sugary drinks.
- Watch the video above to learn the key numbers that can help your children lead healthy lives.
More about Dr. Bolling
- Pediatrician with 27 years experience
- 1987 graduate of University of Cincinnati Medical School
- 1999 Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Practices with Pediatric Associates of Northern Kentucky with offices in Crestview Hills, Ky. and Florence, Ky.
- Check out Dr. Bolling on Healthgrades.com .
For more tips on raising healthy kids, visit the Nutrition Council of Greater Cincinnati's website .