CINCINNATI - Who can forget and Auto-Tuned Charles Ramsey? Or an Eminem-style wedding rap? What about the last song that Zach Sobiech wrote? We recap the top viral videos of the year.
There's more to the story when you become an Insider. WCPO Insider's membership is an additional benefit on top of everything you can get for free on WCPO.com. We created an entire digital organization dedicated to bringing you exclusive access to in-depth stories that you can’t get anywhere else, handpicked events, and incredible savings on things you love to do. To find out more click here.
CINCINNATI - Editor's note: Some of these videos may not be suitable for children.
Remember these? We've rounded up the top viral videos that made you laugh, cry, double-take and gape all throughout the year. Enjoy the trip down memory lane!
1. Twerkburn. This hot video burned up the Internet even after ABC host Jimmy Kimmel revealed it was an elaborate hoax.
2. Zach Sobiech's “Clouds" It's hard to watch this one and NOT get chills. Read more about Zach's story here .
3. Maid of Honor raps Eminem parody. I want her at my wedding.
4. Song for Ben Flick. When UC student Ben Flick passed away in a car accident, his former teammate was inspired to turn to music.
5. Ship My Pants. Proving that some companies just get it. (See also, "Show Your Joe")
6. BSB Harlem Shake. Harlem Shake? Good. The Backstreet Boys doing the Harlem Shake? Very good.
7. Gangham Style. Don't lie: you totally busted these moves at least once.
8. NFL Bad Lip Reading. Bad Lip Readings took off this year, and the NFL's kept everyone ROFL (that's "rolling on the floor laughing").
9. Fred’s Tribute to Lorraine. There wasn't a dry eye in the house when this video hit the Internet.
10. Charles Ramsey (The Remix). Who could forget the interview Charles Ramsey gave our sister station, WEWS, after he discovered Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus and Michelle Knight in Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro's house this summer?
11. Goats sounding like humans: Taylor Swift edition. Depending on how you feel about T. Swift, you either love or hate this.
12. Fresh Prince Reunion on the Graham Norton Show. Find me a 90s kid who didn't dream about this.
13. After Ever After – Disney Parody. This sounds about right.
14. What you could buy INSTEAD on the 12 days of Christmas. Because no one needs more than one French horn, am I right?
15. The 14 things you REALLY don’t want to hear on Thanksgiving. 'Fess up: how many of you heard more than one of these?
16. The Cream Pies "My Sweater." They're from Dayton? The hot new holiday song of the season.
17. Lakota West Lib Dub. You've NEVER seen a school-wide effort like this before!
18. Pepsi MAX and Jeff Gordon test drive. Possibly every car salesman's nightmare.
19. Carlsberg puts friends to the test. How far would YOU go for a friend?
What did we miss? Tell us about your favorite viral videos of 2013!