CLEVELAND -- If you’ve been on the Internet in the past week, you’ve probably seen a video entitled “Worst Twerk Fail EVER – Girl Catches On Fire!” It shows a girl “twerking” alone in her apartment when she accidentally sets herself on fire.
The video has been viewed more than 9 million times in less than a week.
Jimmy Kimmel interviewed the girl on his talk show Monday night. It turns out the entire thing was orchestrated by Kimmel. In the extended version of the clip , Kimmel walks through the door and extinguishes the fire.
On the show, Kimmel said he hopes the clip “puts an end to twerking forever.”
To view the YouTube video, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CddMD3QqTFs&feature=youtu.be