Check out the new additions to the Cincy Craft Beer scene this week. I’ll update the post as I see or receive more information.
Monday, November 25th – RUMMY at Listermann
Ale aged in Gin/Rum barrels. Rummy is a complex Belgian ale aged in Gin/Rum barrels from Corsair Artisan Distillery . The beer has hints of spruce and apple cinnamon cookies with a subtle tartness. 22 oz bottle and draft release. Less than 200 bottles available! 5pm.
Wednesday, November 27th – WHITE DEATH (Listermann) at Mecklenburg Gardens
Malt beverage brewed with Saigon Cinnamon. 1st Keg tapping! 6:30pm at Mecklenberg Gardens. Pig Roast 7pm.
Wednesday, November 27th – TURKEY BLUE at Rhinegeist
A collaboration with Blue Oven Bakery . Turkey Blue is a wheat Saison brewed with locally grown & harvested Turkey Red Organic wheat. RSVP on Facebook
Wednesday, November 27th – DEEPER ROOTS COFFEE BROWN ALE at Mt. Carmel
A collaborative beer from the brewers of MCBC and the roasters of Cincinnati’s Deeper Roots Coffee . 12pm. Tap room open until 11pm (Wednesday ONLY).
Friday, November 29th – BRAMBLING MAN OTR at Christian Moerlein
OTR Dry-hopped with Challenger, Brambling Cross and Cascade Hops. 5pm
On the Horizon: These beers are not quite ready yet but they should be arriving soon.
- Moerlein Lager House / Triple Digit Collaboration - Saigon Sap. A harvest lager brewed with local wine sap apple cider and infused with Saigon cinnamon. 12/6
- Christian Moerlein – POE. Scotch Wee Heavy with peated malt. 12/6
- Double Barrel - Vanilla Cinnamon Chocolate Stout. Release date approx. 12/10.
- Blank Slate / Triple Digit Collaboration – Fruition. Fruited Saison. Infused with blackberries and raspberries. Release date TBD. Update: 700 of these 22oz. have been bottled. Release date TBD.
- Rhinegeist – Gramps. American Barleywine. Release date TBD
For more on beer being released in the Queen City and some of the freshest reviews, read the story in its entirety at QueenCityFresh.com