CINCINNATI -- Morning clouds have broken up across the Tri-State, and this will make for a partly cloudy day with warmer temperatures. We'll see highs in the low to mid-70s this afternoon with a mix of clouds and sun!
This will be MUCH warmer than Saturday, where highs only reached 52°. That set a record yesterday for the coldest high temperatures for Oct 3rd at CVG.
The Bengals forecast looks good! We'll see partly cloudy skies. Temperatures will reach the upper 60s by kickoff, followed by a jump into the low to mid-70s by the end of the game.
Our weather remains quiet and calm for a majority of the upcoming work week. Our next rain chance doesn't look to arrive until Friday.
Not as cool
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- LIVE interactive radar
- Download the WCPO Storm Shield app for iTunes or for Android devices (storm-based alerts for life-threatening weather events)
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports