Good morning, Tri-State!
We're off to a dry and muggy start with temperatures in the upper 60s and low 70s. Today, expect more sunshine with a lower rain risk. I have rain chances only at 30% today, meaning most of us will stay dry. Highs will reach the mid to upper 80s.
Expect much of the same for your back to work forecast. Monday looks dry with just isolated t-storms and highs in the mid to upper 80s. Tuesday, highs will be a degree or two warmer, inching towards 90.
Forecast models are split on rain chances heading into the middle of the week. Right now, I have a 30-40% chance of rain for the middle and end of the week. Once the models come into better agreement, we'll be able to pinpoint the best chances of rain. Keep checking in with us for updates to that forecast.
Isolated storm early
If you don't already have the Storm Shield app, you can download it by clicking on the link below:
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- What's a 9 First Warning Weather Alert Day?
- LIVE interactive radar
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports