What a terrific evening setting up around the Tri-State. Mild temps, lower humidity, and clear skies, hopefully, will take your outside if only for a walk around the block. Temperatures will be in the 70s for the evening and the lows drop to the mid to low 60s by morning.
Our Wednesday looks like a weather re-run with the same conditions. However, by tomorrow night, increasing clouds will lead to the chance for rain overnight into Thursday.
At the moment, indications are certainly pointing to rain and storms nearly all day. The timing looks like rain before even the start of the morning rush. I will say this is subject to change with the rainmaker (low pressure) still forming and the trajectory still not in stone!
In fact, some computer forecasts are showing intense rain, the type that would cause flooding. So, we will be closely tracking that system over the next 48 hours. An early look at the weekend shows mostly to partly sunny skies with seasonal highs in the 80s.
Bit more humid
Chance rain/storms late
- School closings
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- LIVE interactive radar
- Download the WCPO Storm Shield app for iTunes or for Android devices (storm-based alerts for life-threatening weather events)
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports