Skies will be mostly sunny for your Monday forecast. Temperatures will be warm again as well, topping out in the mid 70s.
But this week's temperature forecast is not something we would consider typical or normal for early October. Generally, highs are around the 70 degree mark and we'll be well above that for the next 4 days.
Feeling like late summer again
High pressure is moving into the Tri-State during the week and this keeps the forecast dry and warm. Highs will range from 75-78 degrees through Thursday.
A cold front finally starts to approach the Ohio Valley later this week but it doesn't bring rain to us until Friday. The exact timing on this rain will be fine-tuned in the days to come but rain cannot be ruled out for another evening of Friday night football.
Warm & dry
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- LIVE interactive radar
- Download the WCPO Storm Shield app for iTunes or for Android devices (storm-based alerts for life-threatening weather events)
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports