Another pleasant overnight and more pleasant summer weather for Friday. The key to the entire forecast is the lack of humidity. So, without the stickiness, it'll be good weather into the weekend. However, there's a couple of points where we do have a small chance for rain.
Our last day of the work week will again see low humidity levels and seasonal temperatures in the mid 80s. Late Friday into Saturday morning, there's an ever-so-slight chance for a quick shower.
The weekend looks sunny and dry right now. Some computer forecasts show a chance for rain late into the day for Sunday. But, as for now, I would mark it as a 30% shot! Highs both days will reach into the mid to upper 80s.
- School closings
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- LIVE interactive radar
- Download the WCPO Storm Shield app for iTunes or for Android devices (storm-based alerts for life-threatening weather events)
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports