Another pleasant, mild night around here with a quiet forecast until the end of the week. This evening, you'll only find high clouds and temps in the 60s for the next few hours. By the time you wake up in the morning, the thermometer will be sitting in the upper 50s.
Feeling like summer again
So, it's mild weather for Tuesday and this week's temperature forecast is not something we would consider typical for early October. Generally, average highs are near the 70 degree mark and we'll be well above that for the next 4 days.
High pressure is moving into the Tri-State during the week and this keeps the forecast dry and warm. Highs will range from 75-78 .
Feeling like late summer again
A cold front finally starts to approach the Ohio Valley later this week but it doesn't bring and rain for us until early on Friday...at least the timing right now. Naturally, with Friday night football, it's something we will track through the week.
- Sign up for severe weather email and mobile alerts
- LIVE interactive radar
- Download the WCPO Storm Shield app for iTunes or for Android devices (storm-based alerts for life-threatening weather events)
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports