Below is a list of reported traffic incidents in the Tri-State area:
Interstate 75 in Ohio: No reported accidents
Interstate 71 in Ohio: No reported accidents
Interstate 71/75 in Ky.: No reported accidents
Interstate 74 in Ohio/Ind.: No reported accidents
Interstate 275 in Ohio: No reported accidents
Interstate 275 in Ky.: No reported accidents
Interstate 471: No reported accidents
Columbia Parkway: No reported accidents
Other roadways: Accident--ALL LANES NOW OPEN at Queen City Ave. and Sunset Ave.
Accident-- Ohio State Highway Patrol says one person is dead after a single-vehicle crash on Harveysburg Road in Massie Township at about 5 a.m. For more information, go to http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/local_news/1-dead-after-warren-co-vehicle-crash.
Other traffic information: Northern Kentucky, there will be no lane restrictions on the following projects during the Thanksgiving Holiday period – Wednesday, Nov. 21 through Sunday, Nov. 25.
- I-471 NB FROM THE US 27 TO THE DANIEL CARTER BEARD BRIDGE/OHIO RIVER IN CAMPBELL COUNTY
- I-471 SB FROM THE DANIEL CARTER BEARD BRIDGE/OHIO RIVER IN CAMPBELL COUNTY TO US 27 in Highland Heights
- I-275 WB FROM THE COMBS HEHL BRIDGE/OHIO RIVER TO KY 9 (AA HIGHWAY) IN CAMPBELL COUNTY
- I-275 (MP 77 to MP 82.4) IN KENTON COUNTY
- I-275 WB and EB at the KY 1303 (Turkey Foot Road) Interchange
- I-275 WB and EB (MP 76 to MP 79) over the Licking River
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.