Below is a list of reported traffic incidents in the Tri-State area:
Interstate 75 in Ohio: Accident-- Two lanes blocked SB I-75 at Towne Street.
Northbound I-75 reopened to traffic at OH 129 in West Chester after a three-vehicle crash caused it to be shut down for less than a half hour.
A medical helicopter responded to the crash on northbound I-75 north of OH 129 (Butler County Veterans Highway) at about 7 a.m. The scene is near the Children's Hospital branch campus and Lakota East High School. Officials have not released information about injuries at this time.
Interstate 71 in Ohio: No reported accidents
Interstate 71/75 in Ky.: No reported accidents
Interstate 74 in Ohio/Ind.: No reported accidents
Interstate 275 in Ohio: Accident-- NB I-275 at Wards Corner. A tractor trailer has driven off the road and a driver is injured.
Interstate 275 in Ky.: No reported accidents
Interstate 471: No reported accidents
Columbia Parkway: No reported accidents
Other roadways: Slow traffic-- EB US-50 at Waldvogel Viaduct.
Accident in Westwood now clear-- Accident now all clear at McHenry Ave. and Cavanaugh Ave. in Westwood.
Other traffic information: As work continues on the U.S. 50/Sixth Street Expressway, the following traffic patterns will be put in place today to permit demolition operations of the Waldvogel Viaduct to begin.
Work to implement the new traffic patterns will began yesterday Monday, Nov. 12 and continue this morning.
• One lane of east and westbound River Road traffic will be moved from temporary pavement to the first (south) half of the new, permanent River Road pavement.
• Southbound State Avenue to eastbound US 50/River Road will not be permitted; southbound State Ave. to westbound US 50/River Road will be permitted.
• Eastbound US 50/River Road to northbound State Avenue will not be permitted; westbound US 50/River Road to northbound State Ave. will be permitted.
• Eastbound and westbound Elberon Avenue will have access to US 50/River Road only by way of the new Elberon ramp.
• The new traffic signal at the intersection of US 50/River Road and the new Elberon ramp will become operational.
• Maryland local traffic will have access to and from State Avenue; access to westbound Elberon Avenue from Maryland will not be permitted.
• Access from eastbound Elberon and Warsaw avenues to State Avenue will not be permitted.
• Westbound US 50/River Road to Warsaw Avenue will be closed.
• The existing closure of eastbound Warsaw Avenue to US 50/River Road will continue.
• Evans St. will be closed at US 50/River Road; local traffic will have access to Evans from Gest St.
• Access to US 50/River Road from Burns, Neave and Church Streets will be closed permanently.
Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming lane closures, and all detour signage will be posted in Lower Price Hill. Work is weather dependent.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.