Below is a list of reported traffic incidents in the Tri-State area:
Interstate 75 in Ohio: No reported accidents
Interstate 71 in Ohio: Slow traffic-- NB from Norwood Lateral to Kenwood.
Interstate 71/75 in Ky.: Slow traffic-- NB from Florence to river.
Interstate 74 in Ohio/Ind.: No reported accidents
Interstate 275 in Ohio: No reported accidents
Interstate 275 in Ky.: No reported accidents
Interstate 471: No reported accidents
Columbia Parkway: No reported accidents
Other roadways: Road/lane closure in Butler County-- The Butler County Engineer's Office reports that a water main relocation on Liberty Fairfield Road just south of the Ohio 4 intersection will necessitate that traffic be limited to one northbound lane only approaching the intersection.
There will temporarily be no dedicated left turn lane. This work will take place the week of Nov. 12, 2012.
Additionally, the water main work will require a one-day closure of Shafor Road at Liberty Fairfield Road on Monday, Nov. 12, 2012.
Shafor Road will reopen by late that afternoon, weather permitting. Shafor Road access during the closure period will be from Horseshoe Bend Road.
Other traffic information: New traffic pattern scheduled to accommodate Waldvogel demolition-- As work continues on the U.S. 50/Sixth Street Expressway, the following traffic patterns will be put in place next week to permit demolition operations of the Waldvogel Viaduct to begin. Work to implement the new traffic patterns will begin after evening rush hour Monday, Nov. 12 and continue through Tuesday morning Nov. 13.
- One lane of east and westbound River Road traffic will be moved from temporary pavement to the first (south) half of the new, permanent River Road pavement.
- Southbound State Avenue to eastbound US 50/River Road will not be permitted; southbound State Ave. to westbound US 50/River Road will be permitted.
- Eastbound US 50/River Road to northbound State Avenue will not be permitted; westbound US 50/River Road to northbound State Ave. will be permitted.
- Eastbound and westbound Elberon Avenue will have access to US 50/River Road only by way of the new Elberon ramp.
- The new traffic signal at the intersection of US 50/River Road and the new Elberon ramp will become operational.
- Maryland local traffic will have access to and from State Avenue; access to westbound Elberon Avenue from Maryland will not be permitted.
- Access from eastbound Elberon and Warsaw avenues to State Avenue will not be permitted.
- Westbound US 50/River Road to Warsaw Avenue will be closed.
- The existing closure of eastbound Warsaw Avenue to US 50/River Road will continue.
- Evans St. will be closed at US 50/River Road; local traffic will have access to Evans from Gest St.
- Access to US 50/River Road from Burns, Neave and Church Streets will be closed permanently.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.