Orange barrels, delays, and brake lights are all things you'll see this construction season.
Below lists nine construction projects you need to know about right now the Tri-State.
The three biggest projects are the Mill Creek Expressway Project.
1. Adding a lane at I-75 and Mitchell Avenue.
2. Adding a lane at I-75 and Hopple Street.
3. Adding a lane at I-74 and Colerain/Beekman.
4. Southbound I-471. Part of The Revive the Drive Project, drivers should be aware of constant lane and exit ramp changes.
5. The Kentucky 16 Taylor Mill Road Widening Project in Kenton County. This project has three phases and goes from Kleete Road to I-275.
6. The I-71 repaving project in Carroll and Gallatin counties. This project starts near the Kentucky Speedway.
7. State Road 1 Slide Correction Project. Officials are spending more than $200,000 and hope this will be wrapped up by the end of summer.
8. State Road 56 near Aurora, Indiana. This includes pavement replacement.
9. State Road 56 two miles east of Aurora. A major curve correction near Thuermer Hollow Road.
View 9 Construction projects to know about in a larger map