WARSAW, Ky. - Ten people were arrested during a drug bust in Northern Kentucky Thursday morning.
Officials served search warrants on 14 individuals after a four-month undercover investigation. During a drug round up in Gallatin County Thursday, 10 of the suspects were arrested. Police say the other four have not been located.
The 10 arrested were indicted by the Gallatin County Grand Jury on charges of trafficking heroin, methamphetamine and prescription drugs. Each was charged with trafficking in a controlled substance.
They were held at the Carroll County Detention Center.
Below are the names of the 10 indicted:
- Mindy Hamlin, 31, of Glencoe
- William Harris, 53, of Carrollton
- Katharine Ghaner, 35, of Ghent
- Candiealeigha Tomblin, 33, of Louisville
- Joshua Estep, 26, of Ghent
- Brian Rowe, 43, of Warsaw
- Tony Carver Jr., 26, of Glencoe
- Jeffrey Lape, 61, of Sparta
- Rickey Howard, 56, of Owenton
- Cynthia Hutchinson Sanders, 31, of Glencoe
No other information has been released at this time.
(Note: Police have not released all of the suspects' mug shots at this time . They will be added to this story once available).
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.