Photo Video
Acetylene tank explosion in 6600 block of Vine Street (Photo by Dave Marlo/9 On Your Side)
Hide Caption
Acetylne tank exploded, injuring welder at his home in Carthage (Photo by Dave Marlo/9 On Your Side)
Hide Caption

Acetelyne tank explosion burns person at house on Vine Street

a a a a
Share this story

CINCINNATI - A man welding at his home suffered burns to his face when an acetylene tank exploded Wednesday afternoon.

The accident was reported at 1:59 p.m., in the 6600 block of Vine Street in Carthage.

A neighbor told 9 On Your Side the injured man, in his 40s, was conscious when he was transported to a hospital.

WCPO Digital will update this story when more information is available.

 


View Larger Map

Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Print this article

Comments

Hmm... It looks like you’re not a WCPO Insider. or Subscribe now to contribute!