One hurt in Hamilton house fire

a a a a
Share this story

HAMILTON, Ohio -- One person was hospitalized early Saturday morning after a house fire in Hamilton.

Flames broke out at a home at 137 Grand Circle just after 2:40 a.m.

When firefighters arrived, the home's resident was found with significant burns from hot cooking oil and was transported via helicopter for treatment.

There was no additional fire and no additional injuries were reported.

Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Print this article

Comments

Hmm... It looks like you’re not a WCPO Insider. or Subscribe now to contribute!