Dense Fog Advisory issued February 20 at 9:56AM EST expiring February 20 at 11:00AM EST in effect for: Adams, Auglaize, Brown, Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Greene, Hamilton, Hardin, Highland, Hocking, Licking, Logan, Madison, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, Pickaway, Pike, Preble, Ross, Scioto, Shelby, Union, Warren
Dense Fog Advisory issued February 20 at 3:33AM EST expiring February 20 at 10:00AM EST in effect for: Dearborn, Fayette, Franklin, Ohio, Ripley, Switzerland, Union, Wayne
Dense Fog Advisory issued February 20 at 9:56AM EST expiring February 20 at 11:00AM EST in effect for: Boone, Bracken, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Lewis, Mason, Owen, Pendleton, Robertson
CINCINNATI - Happy Birthday, Twitter! The second most popular social media site in the world turned seven on March 21, and it got us thinking about what else was going on when that little birdie was hatching from the egg.
Here are 9 things that happened in 2005:
1) Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" was the top song that year, and went on to be the song of the decade. Since then, the pop diva became Mrs. Nick Cannon, became a mom, became an American Idol judge, and became embroiled in a catfight with Nicki Minaj on the show.
2) Pope John Paul II died on April 2 after serving as head of the Roman Catholic Church for 27 years. He was succeeded by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who became Pope Benedict XVI.
3) Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast, flooding nearly 80% of New Orleans and killing 1,600.
4) Tom Cruise jumped on the couch during an interview with Oprah Winfrey, professing his love for Katie Holmes. The couple married the following year and divorced in 2012.
5) Alabama teen Natalee Holloway went to Aruba for a high school graduation trip and vanished.
6) The identity of "Deep Throat" was finally revealed to be 92-year-old Mark Felt, a retired FBI agent.
7) Cincinnati native Nick Lachey split with then-wife Jessica Simpson, and we were all left to wonder who would help her figure out if Chicken of the Sea was chicken or tuna.
8) The first color iPod debuted. It's hard to imagine the device with no touch screen, Wi-Fi or phone capabilities, let alone one without a color screen.
9) Boy band fans rejoiced when the Backstreet Boys released their comeback album, "Never Gone," on June 14. They're still releasing albums and performing across the country, so that album titled suited them well.